Last Updated: April 28, 2021
Please read these Terms carefully to ensure that you understand each provision. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not use this Site. These Terms comprise a legal contract between you and Jeffco. BY USING THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS.
- Changes to these Terms.
We may revise and update these Terms from time to time in our sole discretion. All changes are effective immediately when we post them. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of revised Terms means that you accept and agree to the changes. Please check this page regularly so you are aware of any changes, as they are binding on you.
2. Prohibited Conduct on Site.
As a condition of your access and use of the Site, you agree not to use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms, or any other purpose not reasonably intended by Jeffco. Jeffco shall have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the content of the Site to determine compliance with these Terms and any other operating rules established by Jeffco and to satisfy any law, regulation or authorized government request. If you violate these Terms, your Site account may be suspended or terminated.
You may only use the Site for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You agree not to use the Site:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation;
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Jeffco, a Jeffco employee, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by us, may harm Jeffco or users of the Site, or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Site in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Site.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Site.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Site, or for any other purpose not expressly authorized in these Terms, without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Site.
- Attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack; and
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
We have the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal Site unauthorized use of the Site and/or terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Site for any violation of these Terms.
3. Modifications and Interruption to the Site.
You acknowledge and accept that Jeffco does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the Site and operation or use of our Site may be interfered with or adversely affected by numerous factors or circumstances outside of our control. Jeffco shall not be liable should for any modifications, interruptions, outages, downtimes or disruptions to the Site. Jeffco reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Site with or without notice.
4. Intellectual Property.
The contents of our Site are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws and, except as otherwise expressly set out in these Terms, may not be used, copied, reproduced, sold, published, distributed, displayed, retransmitted or modified, without the express prior permission of Jeffco. “JEFFCO™” and other graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names available on the Site are the trademarks of Jeffco. These trademarks may not be used, including as part of trademarks and/or as part of domain names, keyword advertisements, or email addresses, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion.
5. Your Suggestions and Feedback.
If you choose to give us feedback, such as suggestions to improve or modify our products and services, we may act on your feedback in our sole discretion without further obligation to you. You understand and agree that by providing this feedback to us, you are irrevocably assigning any rights you may have in such to Jeffco.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties.
YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER JEFFCO NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH JEFFCO MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER JEFFCO NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH JEFFCO REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE SITE, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, JEFFCO HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
7. Limitation of Liability.
JEFFCO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, AND IN PARTICULAR JEFFCO’S SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF REVENUE, OR LOSS OF USE, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE SITE OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE SITE, WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARISE IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, UNDER STATUTE, IN EQUITY, AT LAW, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF JEFFCO HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW FOR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THEREFORE SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY BE INAPPLICABLE.
8. Governing Jurisdiction of the Laws of Massachusetts.
Massachusetts law governs these Terms, as well as any claim, cause of action or dispute that might arise between you and Jeffco, without regard to conflict of law or choice of law rules. We make no representation that our Site are appropriate, legal or available for use in locations outside of the United States. If you choose to access our Site you agree to do so subject to the laws of Massachusetts and the United States.
9. Third-Party Sites and Linked Content.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and to hold harmless Jeffco, together with its officers and directors, from any and all liabilities, penalties, claims, causes of action, and demands brought by third-parties (including the costs, expenses and attorneys’ fees on account thereof) (collectively, “Claims”) arising, resulting from or relating to: (a) your use of the Site or your inability to use the Site; (b) an allegation that you violated any representation, warranty, covenant or condition in these Terms; and (c) your intentional or negligent misrepresentation or misuse of information, including confidential information and intellectual property. Your agreement to defend, to indemnify, and to hold Jeffco (and its officers and directors) harmless applies whether any Claim against Jeffco is based in allegations of violation(s) of law or contract or tort (including strict liability), and regardless of the form of action, including but not limited to your violation of any third-party rights, a Claim that the Site caused damage to you or to any third party and/or your use and access to the Site. This indemnification section shall survive your termination of or cessation of use of the Site.
11. Miscellaneous Terms.
12. Contacting Us.
If you have any questions regarding these Terms or wish to contact us for any matter:
Jeffco Fibres, Inc.
12 Park St.
Webster, MA 01570