Last Updated: April 28, 2021
This Site is not designed for children, particularly any person under 16 years. If you believe that we might have any information from a child under 16, please contact us so we can investigate and if appropriate, delete that information as quickly as possible.
BY VISITING AND USING THE SITE, YOU ARE DEEMED TO HAVE AGREED TO THE PROVISIONS OF THIS POLICY.
1. What Personal Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It.
Information You Provide: When you contact us with a question or comment through our “Contact Us” form, we will collect your name, email, and any information you choose to share in the content of your message. It is your choice whether or not to provide such information. However, if you choose not to provide the information we request, we will not be able to respond to your message.
Cookies: We use web server logs and “cookies” to track user behavior on our Site. A cookie is a small piece of data that is sent to your browser or mobile device by websites, mobile apps, and advertisements that you access or use. This data is stored on your browser or mobile device and helps websites and mobile apps to remember things about you to improve your experience with the Site. If you do not wish for cookies to be placed on your computer, most web browsers permit you to prevent that from taking place. Please keep in mind that disabling cookies may affect the availability and functionality of the Site.
2. Do-Not-Track Signals.
Your browser may allow you to set a “Do Not Track” preference. Our Site does not currently respond to “Do Not Track” or similar signals.
3. How We Use Your Information.
Providing our Site. In general, we use your information to respond to the messages you send through our Site.
Marketing Messages. We may send occasional information about our products, services and promotional offers to your email address if you make a purchase or sign-up for our subscriptions or services. If you wish to be permanently removed from that list please contact us directly at email@example.com.
Site Performance. We may use your information to understand and analyze trends in connection with usage of the Site. We use information gathered by cookies to improve our Site performance and track the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns. We also may use this information to personalize your experience with our Site.
4. Sharing Your Information.
In general, we only share your information as follows:
- Service Providers. We use various third-party service providers to help us operate and improve our Site and services. Our service providers assist us with various tasks, including data hosting and maintenance, analytics, customer care, marketing, advertising, payment processing and security operations. All of our service providers and partners must agree to strict confidentiality obligations.
- Legal Compliance. Jeffco may disclose your personal information to other companies and organizations, or governmental agencies when such disclosure is:
- necessary to conform to legal requirements or to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other legal process received by Jeffco, whether or not a response is required by applicable law;
- necessary to enforce or apply our Terms and other related agreements; or
- to protect the rights, property, or safety of Jeffco, our employees, our users or other members of the general public.
- Business Transactions. We may sell or buy companies, subsidiaries, or business units. In such transactions, your personal information is generally considered an asset, but remains subject to the terms and conditions of any pre-existing Policy. In addition, we may transfer your personal data to a successor entity upon a merger, consolidation or other corporate reorganization in which Jeffco participates or to a purchaser of all or substantially all of Jeffco assets to which this Site relates. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal data, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal data.
We do not disclose your contact information to third parties for their own marketing purposes, nor do we “sell” your data under California or Nevada law. Where permitted by applicable law, we may also use anonymous, de-identified, or aggregate information that does not reasonably identify you for any purpose. If we would like to use your personal information for any purposes other than those described, or as otherwise permitted under applicable law, we will obtain your prior consent.
5. Your Choices and Rights.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Accessing, Correcting and Deleting Your Information. If you do not want your personal information collected, please do not submit it to us. If you have already submitted information and would like to review, correct, or remove it from our records, please contact us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
- Promotional Offers from Jeffco. If you do not wish for us to use your contact information to promote our own products or services, including receiving our direct mail or catalogs, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. Please be aware that even if you opt out to receive marketing communications from us, we may need to retain your contact information to address questions or issues related to your product order or other service request.
- Interest-Based Advertising. We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
6. Privacy Rights for California Residents.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. This section supplements the information contained this Policy and applies solely to all visitors, users, and others who reside in the State of California. We adopt this section to comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) and any terms defined in the CCPA have the same meaning when used in this Policy.
Information We Collect About California Residents
As more fully described in Section 1 of this Policy, we have collected the following categories of personal information directly or indirectly from you through your use of our Site within the last twelve (12) months:
|A. Identifiers.||A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, Social Security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.||YES|
|B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).||A name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver’s license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information. Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.||YES|
|C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.||Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information).||NO|
|D. Commercial information.||Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.||NO|
|E. Biometric information.||Genetic, physiological, behavioral, and biological characteristics, or activity patterns used to extract a template or other identifier or identifying information, such as, fingerprints, faceprints, and voiceprints, iris or retina scans, keystroke, gait, or other physical patterns, and sleep, health, or exercise data.||NO|
|F. Internet or other similar network activity.||Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.||YES|
|G. Geolocation data.||Physical location or movements.||NO|
|H. Sensory data.||Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.||NO|
|I. Professional or employment-related information.||Current or past job history or performance evaluations.||NO|
|J. Non-public education information (per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. Section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99)).||Education records directly related to a student maintained by an educational institution or party acting on its behalf, such as grades, transcripts, class lists, student schedules, student identification codes, student financial information, or student disciplinary records.||NO|
|K. Inferences drawn from other personal information.||Profile reflecting a person’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.||NO|
Our Use and Sharing of Your Information
We use your information as more fully described in Section 3 of this Policy. As more fully described in Section 4 of this Policy, we have shared the following categories of personal information from you through your use of our Site within the last twelve (12) months:
|Personal Information Category||Category of Third-Party Recipients|
|Business Purpose Disclosures||Sales|
|A: Identifiers.||Service Providers||None|
|B: California Customer Records personal information categories.||Service Providers||None|
|C: Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.||None||None|
|D: Commercial information.||None||None|
|E: Biometric information.||None||None|
|F: Internet or other similar network activity.||Service Providers||None|
|G: Geolocation data.||None||None|
|H: Sensory data.||None||None|
|I: Professional or employment-related information.||None||None|
|J: Non-public education information.||None||None|
|K: Inferences drawn from other personal information.||None||None|
Your CCPA Rights and Choices
- Right to Know and Data Portability. You have the right to request that we disclose the categories of personal information we collected about you, the categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you, our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information, the categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information, and the specific pieces of personal information we collected about you.
- Right to Delete. You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions allowed under the CCPA, such as if the information is necessary to complete the transaction for which we collected your information.
To exercise your rights to know or delete described above, please submit a request by either:
- Calling us at 1-800-225-7352.
- Emailing us at email@example.com.
Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a request to know or delete related to your personal information. You may only submit a request to know twice within a 12-month period. Your request to know or delete must provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative. We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. We will only use personal information provided in the request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make it.
If you do not receive confirmation that we have received your request within ten (10) business days, please contact us. We endeavor to substantively respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt, unless we inform you in advance of the need and reason for an extension.
Our response will either explain the reasons we cannot comply with the request or provide disclosures covering only the 12-month period preceding our receipt of your request. We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you before completing your request.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not deny you goods or services, charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, provide you a different level or quality of goods or services, or suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services based on you exercising your CCPA rights.
8. Data Security.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Site. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.
9. Visiting our Site from Outside the United States.
We store and process personal information for Jeffco within the U.S. If you are visiting our Site from outside the U.S., please be aware that your information will typically be transferred to, stored, and processed in the U.S. where our servers are located and our central database is operated. The data protection and other laws of the U.S. and other countries might not be as comprehensive as those in your country. Please be assured that we seek to take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is protected. By using our Site, you understand that your information may be transferred to our facilities and those third parties with whom we share it as described in this Policy.
10. Updates and Changes to Our Policy.
We reserve the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of our Policy at any time without prior notice. If policy changes are substantial, we may notify you in advance via email. Please periodically review our Policy for changes. This version was updated as of the date listed at the top of this Policy.
11. Contacting Jeffco Fibres.
If you have any questions or concerns about our Policy, please contact us at:
Jeffco Fibres, Inc.
12 Park St.
Webster, MA 01570